Wednesday, September 28, 2011

if i let you go ?

Day after day
Time passed away 
And I just can't get you off my mind 
Nobody knows, I hide it inside 
I keep on searching but I can't find

The courage to show to letting you know
I've never felt so much love before
 
And once again I'm thinking about 
Taking the easy way out

But if I let you go I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me? .. oh yeah
How will I know
if I let you go? 

Night after night I hear myself say
Why can't this feeling just fade away
There's no one like you (no one like you)
You speak to my heart (speak to my heart)
It's such a shame we're worlds apart 

I'm too shy to ask, I'm too proud to lose
But sooner or later I gotta choose
And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out 

But if I let you go I will never know
What my life would be, holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
How will I know
If i let you go ?

But if I let you go I will never know
What my life would be, holding you close to me
close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
oh yeah
How will I know
if I let you go?
But if I let you go I will never know
oh baby
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
How will I know
if I let you go ?

p/s ; if i let you go ?
NEVER !

No comments:

Post a Comment